Sunday, July 4, 2010


Dear Dee Dee,

It has been raining very much for the past few days. Couldn't light any candles for you. Then I was away for a few days; trying to catch up pieces of my life. Just like I told you many times - the reason I wanted to go home everyday is because you're waiting for me at the door. You still are, I could feel it.

All along I thought it was only me until mama said she felt the same way too; that you walked pass her every night. Then I realised I'm not the only one who could feel your presence. Medical practitioners might call it hallucination but I personally call it love. 
You came into my dreams a few days ago. I miss you terribly, almost every night when I sleep at LG's bed, you come into my mind subconciously. It might be guilt, it might be remorse because I gotto admit after being with him I spend less time with you. I really apologise for that. Sometimes its just soo hard to juggle between work especially working so far from home and everyone who revolves around it. 
Everytime I come home seeing you waiting, it makes me feel even more guilt. 
I missed those times. I won't let you wait no more. 

I lit 2 birthday candles and 2 big white candles for you last night. To make up for those days which I didn't. I also brought some treats and break it into pieces so you do not have to munch it with your toothless gums. 

There we much thoughts about getting a new dog, however I don't think I'm prepared to accept someone new in my life. I believe in reincarnation, hence I'm still waiting for it. 

I hope you keep yourself warm with the mattress and pillows we covered you in.





2 comments:

  1. When I come across your blog and read it I really feel for you. I just lost my dog (ran out of house), almost a month now and I have been crying most nights and till today I am searching and hopeful that I will get him back. My son told me to let go and I tried to but it is so difficult. I really love my Kosky. I love your blog and I feel it too about your DeeDee.

    It's so wonderful to know that there are so many dog lovers out there who even care for the strays. Now my Kosky is a stray...wonder where he is now. I pray to God that my Kosky is taken care of by someone who is as nice as you. By the way I lost my Kosky in Island Glades. By any chance if he goes to your place please feed him. Thanks...From Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    I wish you could give me more clues about your doggy. I will definitely feed and if by chance bump into your doggy, trust me I will bring him back to you.

    I can be reached at nathaleey@gmail.com

    I believe in giving dog the best, be it he is pure breed or mix breed.

    Hope you'll be reunited with your doggy soon and thanks for visiting my site =)

    ReplyDelete