Sunday, July 11, 2010



Dee Dee's fren the greedy cat. 

Dear Dee,

I'm not sure if this is you or not; it has 4 white paws. Plump body like yours and he eats your treats and chewed on your rawhide. I fed him some of your leftover can food. He was just licking the treats like how you did. Toying around with it and staring at me most of the time as I was trying to snap his video. 

If it's really you, I don't mind feeding him everyday or keep him at home. 
Cheh Cheh have a big cry today and was without you by my side. I really miss you Dee Dee and wished you're here with me. All I could do now is hug those plush bears and speak to them like I did to you besides speaking on your resting place; lighting candles to make sure your night are not lonely and dark. 

I saw Che Che's friend's chihuahua who resembles you. Really so adorable. It keeps me questioning now are u a chihuahua/ pom/ spitz mix or what are you? Of coz it doesn't matter much coz what matters is that I love you very much regardless of your breed. 



I believe its going to be soon where we will be reunited again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment