Thursday, July 22, 2010


Dear Dee Dee,

Its gonna be 2 months since you left us. We still miss you as much.
Mummy still lights the candles and I still feed the cat because I think its related to you.
Che Che has been really tired lately. More responsibilities laid on my shoulders;
I don't know if its good or bad but it is a good start for my career.
Really wish you're here to see me doing all these.

I have been coming home early lately - something you really wanted me to do when you're still around.
The guilt is still in my heart and there are many thgs which I still cant forgive myself
Especially to give in easily to someone's advise not to bring you to the vet.
Perhaps you would survive if I did brought you.
I still hate myself for letting you go in pain. I really wish I could hold you in my arms again.

If all the signs you've given me about reincarnation is true, I believe I might be able to see you very soon.
Please guide me to where you are now so I could being you home again.
I believe you're born a pom again.
I believe our destiny did not end so fast...
Somewhere around, I truly believe I will find and be with you again.

I love you Dee Dee....will still buy you the treats even if you won't eat it anymore.
Deeply inside me, I know you still live. 
My life has been very empty without you.
I should and will never be with a man who cannot love my dog as I loved him.

Perhaps if he has been more attentive and love both you & me more, he would understand how important you are to me. 
Yes I will never forget what he degraded you.
Maybe these are tell signs about this relationship. 
Thanks for giving me the courage to make me realise what has been going wrong in my life.
My choice & expectation on others. 
You're too important for me to lose, yet I lost it. 
I seriously do not know what more must I lose to learn to make a choice to love myself more. 

To demand for love which I truly deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment