Thursday, July 8, 2010


I walked happily to your resting place, pats the soil, lights up the candle, spoke to you and brought some of ur treats for u. 

Although I'm unsure have I accepted ur departure; but one thing I'm sure is I love you yesterday, today, forever - no one can take this bond & love away from us. 

Missing you very much my dearest Dee Dee.

Cheh cheh bought some flowers for you 2 days ago and the stupid snails have started eating the petals. I brought the salt and teach the whole bunch of them a damn lesson for taking away what's urs; just like how I protected you when you're still around. Even though you're gone, I'll keep protecting you and all the memories we shared. 

This is my promise to you.
Sumtimes I wish you could still see me (although I do feel your presence at home every night)

No comments:

Post a Comment